Friday, October 17, 2008
To My Big Brother
Bien, el hermano mayor, yo estoy agradecido también. Yo no puedo imaginarme un mundo que no tiene usted en ello. Bueno, puedo, pero chupo. Usted siempre ha sido mi héroe. Su tiempo y la aceptación y el amor han ayudado color que soy. Usted es quién yo siempre deseo en mi rincón. Te quiero, el hermano mayor. Permanezca afortunado. Permanezca sano. Permanezca.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The translation.....
Well, big brother, I am lucky,too. I cannot imagine a world that does not have you in it. Well, I can, but it sucks. You have always been my hero. Your time and acceptance and love have helped color who I am. You are who I always want in my corner. I need my big brother. Stay lucky. Stay healthy. Stay.
Ta'Molly translated for me and I ran it throught the Spanish to English translator.
I almost hate to show this to you but, you know me.
I was really glad you were around to save me and to look out after me in the hospital. I know I wasn't much company but, it was nice to look over and see you or Mom over there.
----------- Machine Translation ----------------
Well, the older brother, I am grateful also. I cannot imagine me a world that do not have you in it. Good, I am able, but I suck. You have always been my hero. Its time and the acceptance and the love have helped color that am. I you are who always desire in my corner. I want you, the older brother. Remain fortunate. Remain healthy. Remain.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I did too, but what can you do? The translator site did say it was a "gist" translation. All the syntax is screwed. Sound like a touron, don't I? (tourist +moron)
Post a Comment